Monday 17 January 2011

What's in a name...a lawsuit maybe.

Well, not likely an actual lawsuit but I've changed my name all the same. For it has come to my attention that I was not the first person in the world to come up with the most clever of names, I was in fact the second. Which really gets my goat because I was quite proud of that. So after a long sleepless night I've come up with the very imaginative and groundbreaking, I'm sure you will agree, beskincareful. It took ages.

Like an annoying little pimple, I cannot leave this blog alone for poking about in its settings and such. So if you are a frequent reader (!!) please do contact me for your Spot the Difference game card I have devised, detailing up to twelve differences... Obviously, I quote Funhouse here, there are  'prizes to be won!'

So do be in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment